Working in the travel industry and exploring many cities across the world inspired my creative expression and my interest in people and how they dressed. I was fascinated by different cultures, their varying traditions, clothing and appearance. My love of photography trained my eye to capture special moments and intricate details, this sparked my passion for image and colour.
After having my two children, I decided to use my love of travel, culture, people and fashion to embark upon my next professional chapter. I’ve always had an interest in personal style – I guess it’s in my genes being Italian! Combining this interest with my natural skill in relating to others, I decided to follow my dream to help people feel confident in how they look. I studied with one of the leading image, fashion and style consultancies – Aston & Hayes, London – and became a qualified image consultant and personal stylist for men and women.
For me, fashion and feelings are naturally linked. We all want to feel comfortable in our skin. What we wear can dictate our mood and influence our self confidence. I love helping people feel great about themselves! I work with men and women of all ages, sizes and professions. I believe you should feel excited about getting dressed and presenting your personal style, not filled with dread or uninspired by the contents of their wardrobe.
It is my belief that everyone should feel great in what they wear.
- People often wear the wrong sized clothes
- As our bodies change shape, what suits us changes too
- As we get older, our style and what we want to wear naturally changes
If you can answer ‘yes’ to any of these questions, you could do with some expert guidance
- Do you have too many clothes but nothing to wear?
- Have you ever wondered if you are wearing and buying the right colour clothes to enhance your complexion?
- Are you in a style rut or feeling unenthusiastic about your wardrobe?
- Do you have a new job, or a change in circumstances that you would like to dress for?
- Have you recently had a baby?
- Has or is your body shape changing?
- Do you have restricted time and money to shop?
- Are you putting family needs first and losing sight of “You”?
By understanding my client’s lives and the rhythms of their day, I help them look and feel better, shop more efficiently and get dressed in the morning with confidence. I’m here to provide inspiration, guidance and coaching so you can make the best of your personal style.